Engineering Symposium 2020
TCET-ISTE Students’ Chapter of Thakur College of Engineering & Technology, conducted the National Level Online event “Engineering Symposium 2020 (TCET’s Way of Nurturing Engineers for better future)”. The event was conducted from 30th October to 2nd November 2020 from 11:00 am to 01:30 pm daily. This was an activity for guiding students related to the admission process and career outlook after Roadmap To Engineering Education 2020. Students from junior college science backgrounds irrespective of their board and their parents participated in this national-level online event. On average 500+ student participants and their parents attended the 4 days webinar series daily via Zoom application and YouTube.
This program was specifically designed to address student’s and parent’s expectation in general related to:
· Engineering/Technology Education and Admission Process in Engineering Institutions.
· Scope and Importance of Various Engineering courses.
· Holistic Development in Engineering Education.
· Career Opportunities after B.E./B.Tech.
· To create awareness among participants about the engineering education and admission process.
· To edify participants about various Engineering/Technology courses.
· To deliver a perception to aspiring Engineering Students with perspective from career opportunities in the field of various Engineering disciplines.
· To create awareness about the holistic development of students in engineering education.
1. The complete satisfaction of the participants was visible from the feedback received from them.
2. Participants not only from Maharashtra but also from other parts of India have shown interest and participated in the event.
3. Students as well as the parent participants got a clear idea about the insights of engineering education.
4. Students appreciated the entire organization of the event by the TCET-ISTE students’ chapter.